Hi everyone I just discovered this great app on the Adobe Labs although it’s up since 1 of October I didn’t pay much attention to it. Share it’s a wonderful app that lets You upload share and preview documents online, what do You need to use it simple, an Adobe id and documents to share, it works this way You log in to share and upload your files then you select with who you want to share it by adding e-mail adresses (nothing it’s attached to the receiver only a link to your shared files) then you can select whereas the file its for public viewing ( to everyone that knows the adress of the file ) or if it’s private (only viewable to the persons you added on the list). You can access it from any computer and embed the content in webpages.
And it’s all on Flash Player you don’t need anything but the Flash Player 9 to view it and use it.
So check it out, it’s a beta but it’s seems very promising.
Here’s what Adobe says about it:
Welcome to a preview of Adobe’s latest online offering codenamed “Share”, a free web-based service that allows you to easily share, publish and organize your documents.
With Share you can:
* Send documents without email attachments.
* Access your documents from anywhere.
* View all the documents you have shared or received in one place.
* Post a link to your document on a wiki or blog.
* Embed a Flash preview of your document on any website.
* Limit access to a document to a list of recipients.
And here’s the link: Adobe SHARE beta.